Works As Executed Process (WAX or WAE)
- Owner completes all hard and soft landscaping.
- Owner calls Surveyor and advises that they require a WAE.
- Owner pays Surveyor and sends a copy of the DA and the Hydraulic design to surveyor. - Surveyor attend site -> Shoot Levels -> Completes Drawings (Marked in red).
- Surveyor send drawings to Owner.
END OF STEP ONE
- Owner contacts Hydraulic Engineer and advises that they require a report to accompany their WAE plans.
- Owner pays Hydraulic Engineer and sends the plans (Marked in red) to them.
- Hydraulic Engineer complete the report and send report and the original plans (Marked in red) to owner.
- Owner sends both the original plans (Marked in red) and 3 copies of the plans and the Engineers report to the Private Certifier.
END OF STEP TWO
Positive Covenant PROCESS:
- Copy of council conditions to a surveyor or solicitor and they will draft the required documents.
- Forward a copy of these documents to the private certifier.
- These documents must be registered with the Department of Planning prior to subdivision.
To organise a Works As Executed report please contact us